Monday, December 13, 2021
Bonzagni and Thomas Families Scholarship
Preference will be given to applicants who meet all or most of the following criteria.
- Active military, military veteran, first responder, or other public safety personnel (detention, corrections, probation, parole); or who are the child of active military, military veteran, first responder, or other public safety personnel (detention, corrections, probation, parole)
- or who are the child of active military, military veteran, first responder, or other public safety personnel (detention, corrections, probation, parole)
- Graduating high school senior, adult learner, or graduate student
- Reside in the 29 town* Greater Hartford region
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Have been involved with volunteer, community service, work, and/or extracurricular activities
Preference will be given to applicants with a demonstrated interest in and/or a desire to pursue a degree in fields such as: Agriculture, Conservation, Environmental Studies, Farming, Horticulture, Natural Resource Management, Natural Sciences, Ornithology, Outdoor Recreation, Ranching
Amount of award: $1,500-$3,000
Number of awards: 1-2
Scholarship awards are for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Instructions to access the application
- Go to hfpgscholarships.org/
- On the home page, select the type of college you will attend
- Click on the link to access the Hartford Foundation’s portal
- Create a profile and log onto the portal;
- Complete the eligibility questions for scholarship applications to be uploaded to your dashboard
- Click Apply to start an application
- Deadline for application submission: February 1, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
* 29 town Greater Hartford region: Andover, Avon, Bloomfield, Bolton, Canton, East Granby, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Hartford, Hebron, Manchester, Marlborough, Newington, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Somers, South Windsor, Suffield, Tolland, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Windsor, Windsor Locks