Monday, December 21, 2020
Bonzagni and Thomas Families Scholarship
Preference will be given to applicants who meet all or most of the following criteria.
- Active military, military veteran, first responder, or other public safety personnel (detention, corrections, probation, parole); or who are the child of active military, military veteran, first responder, or other public safety personnel (detention, corrections, probation, parole)
- Graduating high school senior, adult learner, or graduate student
- Reside in the 29 town* Greater Hartford region
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Have been involved with volunteer, community service, work, and/or extracurricular activities
Preference will be given to applicants with a demonstrated interest in and/or a desire to pursue a degree in fields such as: Agriculture, Conservation, Environmental Studies, Farming, Horticulture, Natural Resource Management, Natural Sciences, Ornithology, Outdoor Recreation, Ranching
Amount of award: $1,500-$3,000
Number of awards: 1-2
Scholarship awards are for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Go to hfpg.org/scholarships
- Scroll to select the type of college you will attend
- Click on Individual Scholarship Funds at HFPG
- Click on the link to access the Foundation’s online portal
- Create a profile and log onto the portal
- Complete the eligibility quiz to have scholarship applications uploaded to your dashboard
- Click Apply to start an application
- Each application includes criteria, number of awards & award amounts
- Deadline for application submission: February 1, 2021, 11:59 p.m.
* 29 town Greater Hartford region: Andover, Avon, Bloomfield, Bolton, Canton, East Granby, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Hartford, Hebron, Manchester, Marlborough, Newington, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Somers, South Windsor, Suffield, Tolland, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Windsor, Windsor Locks